The module looks at business finance including the South African business environment, types of business entities, financial statements and under- standing and meeting client’s needs.
Before doing business with a client it is important to understand the profile of the business, the general risk related issues and understanding all the financial data related to the entity. The end result should enable you to col- late your findings and be able to ascertain the client’s needs and the desirability of the bank’s involvement in providing a service.
- The South African business environment
- Business finance requirements
- Types of business entities
- Understanding financial Statements
- Understanding clients’ needs and the business plan